All Posts Tagged With: "TRESemmé"
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2010 was sizzling in Miami this past weekend, where TRESemmé served as the official hair care sponsor. Here’s a sneak peek straight off the runway from the Mara Hoffman and CIA.MARITIMA shows. Both looks were created by the TRESemmé Styling Team.
How to recreate these beachy styles at home: Hair Tutorial
TRESemmé Lead Stylist Elsa Canedo created a simple beach blow out for the Cia.Maritima Show. Get the look in a few short steps:
Jessica Biel’s Hair: Jessica Biel looked sexy boho blow out last night at the anticipated premiere of The A-Team in Hollywood California. TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak, who styled the celeb for the evening, shares with us her stylist secrets on how to recreate the look.
Here’s hot to get Jessica’s boho blow out: Hair Tutorial
1: On damp hair, apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse all over hair, concentrating on the roots
Move over Carrie Bradshaw, there’s a new woman taking Manhattan – Riley Kendrick. “Dirty Little Secret,” a new, graphic novel web series created in partnership ELLE and TRESemmé, follows six of NYC’s most connected women around the Big Apple.
The 10-part series, which premieres on May 25th, 2010, on ELLE.com/DirtyLittleSecret and the TRESemmé Facebook fan page (Facebook.com/tresemme), follows the new girl in town, aspiring hairstylist Riley Kendrick and her encounters with some of the most stylish and chic women in the fashion and beauty worlds. However, her “dirty little secret,” which begins as a harmless omission, spirals out of control, leading to a web of deception. The compelling drama also features real-life TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist, Jeanie Syfu. As we all know, some of the best-kept secrets are spilled in the salon chair and Jeanie has heard some scandalous ones this season.
Get The Look: Zoe Saldana and Mila Kunis looked stunning from head to toe at last night’s Met Ball in NYC, thanks to their talented hairstylist, Mara Roszak, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist. Roszak shares with us her stylist secrets on how she created the ladies’ gorgeous hairstyles.
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray on damp hair and blow dry with a a medium round brush until smooth
TRESemmé created three chic looks for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2010 in NYC.
The Show: Whitney Eve. The Hairstyle: Fun and Flirty Textured Pony.
Hair Tutorial: How to get this hairdo: To coincide with the laid-back, fun-loving feel of the Whitney Eve collection, TRESemmé created a girly, textured pony. Using the right products, this playful look is easy to achieve at home:
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to damp hair, and blow dry upside down using a round brush.
2. Spray hair with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray, and lightly curl with a 1” curling iron for texture.
3. Gently tease the top of the head towards the front of the hairline for volume. Using fingers, pull hair back into a ponytail towards the crown, and fasten with an elastic.
4. Create texture throughout the ponytail using hands, and finish with TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray.
With all the buzz at the Oscars 2010, Zoe Saldana’s glamorous gown and looks had all eyes on her!
The hairstyle: “We wanted to to have an editorial look because she was wearing Givenchy. We also didn’t want the hair and make up to compete with the dress so we created an elegant but effortless look.”-TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak
How to get Zoe Saldana’s Oscars 2010 super-chic up-do:
1. Apply TRESemmé Naturals Lightweight Mousse all over damp hair and blow dry away from the face with volume, flipping head upside down when the hair is almost dry to finish.
GET THE LOOK: As newcomer and star on one of the hottest shows, True Blood’s Anna Camp looked beautiful and effortlessly chic at Saturday’s SAG Awards 2010. TRESemme Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak, who styled Anna for the awards show, provided us with tips on how to recreate the look:
1. Apply mousse, such as TRESemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to damp hair and rough dry.
GET THE LOOK: Love Avatar star Zoe Saldana’s hairdo at the 2010 Golden Globes? Talking Makeup got the scoop and the hair tutorial on how to recreated it at home!
Even in the rain, Zoe Saldana shined! TRESemme celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created soft curls for the fierce star. See below steps on how to recreate the look:
1. Starting with damp hair, apply TRESemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, and part hair to one side (slightly off center). Blow dry with a small round brush.
2. Spray a soft hold hairspray all over head, like TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray, and curl 1″ sections using a 1″ barrel curling iron. Let hair twist as your wrap, and pin to scalp.
3. Let the hair sit in pin curls for at least 10 min. Take out pins, and brush delicately, without a lot of tension to keep the shape.
Actress Mila Kunis looked stunning at last night’s LA premiere of ‘The Book of Eli’ in a sexy one-shoulder black dress paired with an ultra sleek ponytail.
Thanks to TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak who created Mila Kunis’ gorgeous look…for under $10 Talking Makeup has the scoop on how to get Mila’s hairdo at home!
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to towel-dried hair, and blow dry using a medium-sized boar bristle round brush.
Mara Roszak, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist knows that creating red carpet hairstyles does not have to cost a fortune. Here are her stylist secrets on how she created the the sexy looks for Amy Poehler for last night’s awards.
Get Amy Poehler’s chic low chignon for under $15!
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to damp hair, create a deep side part, and blow dry with a round brush