All Posts Tagged With: "Sarah Jessica Parker"
Sarah Jessica Parker Launching SJP NYC: Sarah Jessica Parker’s newest fragrance, SJP NYC, includes a large dollop of her “Sex and the City” alter ego, Carrie Bradshaw — and Coty Prestige plans to leverage the relationship to the hilt.
While the actress kept mum on details related to the sequel of her 2008 blockbuster film, slated for a May release, Coty’s already working with the film’s producers and distributors to leverage the relationship, noted Carlos Timiraos, group vice president of global marketing, celebrity fragrances, for Coty Prestige.
The SJP NYC ad visual.
Photo By Courtesy Photo
Details of the plan are still in development, although in-store appearances and promotions tied to the movie’s premiere are planned. Promotion vehicles will include cosmetics bags, bangles and a reversible tote bag. “We did some activity around the first ‘Sex and the City’ movie, but didn’t have another new scent coming out at that time,” Timiraos noted. “After that movie did around $500 million globally, we bet on the expectation that lightning would strike twice, and we began developing SJP NYC.”
This year, at the 81st Annual Academy Awards Sarah Jessica Parker, sought dramatic eyes paired with a pale pink lip.
Christina Zilber, founder of Jouer Cosmetics teaches us easy ways to get the celebrity look: “The dramatic eye paired with a pale lip creates a fresh and romantic feel, perfect for formal occasions.” Other celebrities sporting this makeup look include Robin Wright Penn and Freida Pinto.
Robin Wright Penn (left) with her Oscar Winning Husband, Sean Penn (right).
How to get Sarah Jessica Parker’s Oscars 2009 red carpet makeup look: The most important aspect to the celebrity look is flawless skin. Christina recommends beginning by lightly evening your complexion using the Jouer luminizing moisture tint followed by the Jouer age-repairing brightner where necessary, around the eyes, the nose and the corners of the mouth, follow by a light dusting of the Jouer mineral face powder. Christina then recommends applying a light peach or pink blush to the apple of the cheek for a fresh, youthful glow.
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint, $38.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s latest is Covet Pure Bloom perfume, the new version of last year’s Covet fragrance.
Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom: the extraordinary fragrant jewel that is Covet, trapped in a humid cloud of lush, exotic, and hypnotic flowers.
Radiant top notes of purple plum, mandarin, and coconut water flood the senses. Blooming floral heart notes of tuberose and jasmine release a pure, sweet perfume, and the precious flower to Covet is the royal Indonesian pikake-it’s pure paradise and rare sensuality in bloom. Sensuous base notes of glowing amber, creamy musks, and warm sandalwood ripple in waves of soft seduction.
SRP: $68.00 for Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom 3.4 oz Eau de Parfume Spray.
Since May, the John Frieda See for Yourself Salon Tour has been traveling around the country stopping in cities like Orlando, Atlanta, D.C. and Philadelphia giving hair transformations to women for free.
Flocks of local women lined up to get their hair styled and to learn tips and tricks from the top hair experts in the industry. The gorgeous salon has a glamorous photo studio for before and after pictures, five stylist stations, two hair washing stations, and lounge sofas for friends and family to sit and watch the transformations happen right before their very eyes! With music pumping and blow dryings blasting, it’s definitely a fun place to be.
Celebrity stylist Harry Josh is making appearances on many stops throughout the summer.
Harry is sought after by A-listers such as Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Gisele Bundchen, to name a few. He was also the master mind behind the gorgeous and popular up-do that Ellen Pompeo sported to the SAG Awards. Harry is offering his expert stylist touch to women this summer on the John Frieda See for Yourself Tour in cities such as Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Can’t make it to the tour? No worries! Check out Harry’s tips on summer styling to make your hair frizz-free and fabulous, listed below!
“Summer is a time when heat and humidity can really take a toll on your style. Regardless of how you choose to style your hair – whether it’s curly or straight – it’s important to use the right products to keep your hair sleek and healthy,” says Harry Josh, Creative Consultant for the John Frieda Collection. “Follow my below tips and you’ll be able to get the same salon results at home this summer.”
Start with a shampoo and conditioner that helps block out moisture and keeps your style in tact like the Weather Works by Frizz-Ease Weather-Proofing Shampoo and Conditioner from the John Frieda Collection. This shampoo and conditioner adds a protective barrier to the hair that will shield out unwanted moisture and lock in the needed moisture so that your hair stays healthy and shiny. It also protects from UV rays that can damage hair. From there, you can style your hair as you choose and feel confident that your style will last throughout your summer activities.
HOW TO STYLE TIPS FOR CURLY HAIR:
1. Once hair is toweled dry, I applied a dime size amount of the Weather Works by Frizz-Ease Weather-Proofing Style Sealent Crème from root to end to help control the frizz and make hair more manageable.
2. Next, I blow-dried her hair, wrapping pieces around my fingers to give it a natural curl.
3. Now that her hair is completely dry, I’m going to rub a small amount of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Serum between my palms and apply it to the ends. This product is perfect to add instant shine and a finishing touch to your style. The result is healthy looking with an ultra shiny finish.
4. Also, if you’re a blonde, try spraying a bit of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tousled Tresses Fine Mist Wax for the perfect undone look.
5. If you’re a brunette wearing this style, add a small amount of John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Perfecting Glosser to add extra shine and illuminate the brown tones.
HOW TO STYLE TIPS FOR STRAIGHT HAIR:
1. For this style, I applied a small amount of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Serum onto the hair when it was wet to protect hair from damage caused by blow dryer and using a flat iron. Then I blow-dried the hair dry with a large round brush.
2. Especially during the summer, hair can really lack luster and become dry. Applying a bit of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Crème is the key to instantly transforming puffy, parched hair into ultra shiny, soft hair. Take a dime sized amount and run it through the hair from root to end for a smooth, supple look.
3. If you’re a brunette, try the John Frieda Satin Shine Finishing Crème. It leaves hair silky without making it greasy.
4. If you’re a blonde, try substituting the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Serum for the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine Detangler, concentrating on the ends of hair. This will add a layer of shimmer and illuminate the highlights.
To find an upcoming salon tour stop, you can go to www.johnfrieda.com. The tour will be traveling until the beginning of August. Women can book a coveted 30-minute consultation with a top stylist online in advance.
Sarah Jessica Parker the elegant star from the highly acclaimed show Sex And The City has launched her first perfume Lovely in 2005. Lovely was made possible thanks to Sarah Jessica Parker’s collaboration with the international firm Coty, which are also launching range with David and Victoria Beckham. You surely want to try Lovely and get a piece of an international fashion symbol. Sarah Jessica Parker became a super star playing the very stylish character Carrie Bradshaw in Sex And The City. Lovely is an elegant perfume with main notes of lavender, orchid and amber, apple martini, paper whites and musk. Cost: $49.50 for 1.7 oz, $65 for 3.4 oz.
Try also Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Body Butter which is an intense moisturizing cream that melts into the skin, leaving it hydrated, replenished and fragranced. Cost: $40. Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Bath & Shower Gel which is a gentel body cleanser that will surround you with the silky white amber fragrance of Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker. Cost: $26. And lastly, Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Body Lotion. Cost: $30.