All Posts Tagged With: "Living Proof"
It’s been a long but fun beautiful year here at Talking Makeup. I’ve tried many beauty products and fell in love 100 plus times. Here is the list of my favorite hair products for 2009! I really hope you all enjoy “The List” and love them as much as I do:)
Marta Walsh is having a great hair day thanks to Avon Advanced Techniques Dry Ends Serum:)
Shampoo & Conditioner
For Blonde Hair:
1. Pantene highlighting expressions
2. John Frieda Collection sheer blonde
3. Redken Blonde Glam
Frizzy hair, dry hair, color treated hair:
1. Pantene Smooth Vitality
2. Pureology supersmooth and Pureology hydrate
3. Living proof no frizz
4. Paul Labrecque Repair
5. Moroccanoil moisture repair
6. L’Oreal Professionnel Paris vitamino color
7. Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control
8. L’Oreal EverPure Moisture
9. Leonor Greyl nourishing shampoo for long and dry hair
No Frizz by Living Proof the first anti-frizz technology developed in over 30 years launches on the QVC Beauty Newsmakers Special.
WHEN: Sunday October 12th
No Frizz is a revolutionary new hair care product containing a brand new molecule that does what silicones can’t: eliminate frizz by blocking out humidity.
No Frizz by Living Proof is the winner of Allure Magazine’s most coveted beauty honor: the ‘beauty breakthrough’ of 2008. Already an insider favorite to stylists and celebrities, No Frizz has not been available to the general public until now.