All Posts Tagged With: "face mask"
boscia Luminizing Black Mask
What’s Hot Right Now: Face Mask. boscia, the leader in preservative-free skincare has launched boscia Luminizing Black Mask ($34), on July 29th, 2010. I’m already hooked on boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil which is one of the best makeup removers in my opinion which I keep re-buying. So good news! This is a peel-off purifier that adheres to the skin, forming an even, shiny, opaque black “veil.” Once the mask is completely dry, it is peeled off, stripping the dead skin and all impurities.
Top Beauty Products 2009: Skincare & Perfume
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes