All Posts Tagged With: "Lubriderm"
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Holiday parties are just around the corner and after a year of pinching pennies, we all deserve to kick back and enjoy, while looking absolutely fabulous! So maybe you have to skip that new dress – no problem! You can get a stunning new look simply by heading to your nearest drugstore. Here are some tips on how to hit those holiday parties looking (and feeling) like a million bucks by spending only a few:
Beauty is really skin deep
Want to look younger? Brighter? Beautiful? Don’t we all… And now we can! RoC’s new Multi-Correxion Skin Perfecting System is clinically shown to transform skin in just two weeks! The three-step system has all you need for you daily skin routine and works to combat multiple signs of aging so you get transformational results.
Foot Tools: I’m always on the look out for quick and easy tools to help my sometimes dry cracked feet. Especially in the summer time, I wear flip flops a lot living in Arizona which takes a toll on my feet. My latest great discovery is: Tweezerman Pink Travel Pedro Callus Stone, $12, (also comes is in light aqua green). Amazing! It actually works in gently filling off my dry skin on my heels. I use it on dry feet, in the shower, and on my at-home pedicure days. I also find the shape of the Pedero very comfortable to hold and to ‘operate’. After exfoliating my feet I like to use body lotions by Jergens, Curel, or Lubriderm my drugstore jewels! Success:)
Watch Marta’s video blog for today talking about some of her favorite drugstore beauty products!
Products mentioned in Marta’s video blog:
Pantene nature fusion smooth vitality shampoo and conditioner
Pantene Blonde Highlighting Expressions shampoo and conditioner
Itch Defense Skin Balancing Moisture Lotion From Curél
Jergens Sensitive Skin Relief Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizer
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin Fragrance Free
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub
Lierac Paris Crème Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance Cream (Available at CVS)
Lierac Paris Diopticrème Age-Defense Cream eye cream (Available at CVS)