All Posts Tagged With: "Patyka"
PATYKA Body Wash White Grape and Body Lotion Neroli
Absolutely loving PATYKA Body Wash White Grape and PATYKA Body Lotion Neroli. Made in France. Couple of years ago I’ve tried the PATYKA body wash in Mandarin and I was hooked. The reason is because it feels so delicate on the skin like fresh water. The scent is just a hint of a scent and not overpowering. And it lathers a lot. Just beautiful.
PATYKA Body Lotion Neroli is just Divine! The lotion has an invigorating scent and goes on skin like silk. The scent is…
Sigourney Weaver At The 2012 Sundance Film Festival
Nick Barose for Patyka prepped screen icon Sigourney Weaver for her film premiere “Red Lights” for the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
Sigourney Weaver at the “Red Lights” premiere Sundance 2012
Top Beauty Products 2009: Skincare & Perfume
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Patyka Mandarine Organic Bath Shower
In Marta’s Shower:
Patyka Mandarine Organic Bath Shower is occupying a good real estate in my bathroom these days. I’m a fan! It is a very delicate body wash which can also be used to wash hair, good for hubbies who like to keep it simple. The Mandarine scent is soft, fresh, and pleasant. Skin doesn’t feel stripped after use. Perfect for summer time, or anytime if you are into citrus scents. Want your friends to really love you:), you can even leave it by the sink before you invite guests so they can use it to wash their hands. Don’t be then annoyed by the frequent visit to your bathroom:)
Visit www.patyka.com for additional product details.