All Posts Tagged With: "Baby Wipes"
Top Beauty Products 2009: Skincare & Perfume
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
The Premieres of How Do I Look? And What I Hate About Me!
Tune in to The Style Network this Saturday, January 2nd for the premiere of How Do I Look? at 8pm, followed by the series premiere of What I Hate About Me at 9pm!
In the premiere episode of How Do I Look, ‘Perplexingly Purple,’ Alisa’s love of purple is so intense that she wears it head to toe, and must learn to choose flattering, non-purple outfits to stop embarrassing her friend and her son.