All Posts Tagged With: "PURPOSE"
How does The Hills star Lo Bosworth keep her skin looking great despite her busy reality star schedule? Talking Makeup has just found out that Bosworth keeps her combination skin looking flawless with PURPOSE Gentle Cleansing Wash. She raves about the product: “It’s my favorite face wash; it’s amazing!”
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Watch Marta’s vlog talking about her favorite face cleansers and makeup removers.
Products mentioned in Marta’s vlog:
PURPOSE Gentle Cleansing Wash, $5.99
Nude Skincare Facial Scrub, $52
RAW Essentials RAW-finish Rigorous Face Scrub, $19.50
LA Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal Gel, $24.50
Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free, $24
Physicians Formula Organic wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion, $9.95
Holiday parties are just around the corner and after a year of pinching pennies, we all deserve to kick back and enjoy, while looking absolutely fabulous! So maybe you have to skip that new dress – no problem! You can get a stunning new look simply by heading to your nearest drugstore. Here are some tips on how to hit those holiday parties looking (and feeling) like a million bucks by spending only a few:
Beauty is really skin deep
Want to look younger? Brighter? Beautiful? Don’t we all… And now we can! RoC’s new Multi-Correxion Skin Perfecting System is clinically shown to transform skin in just two weeks! The three-step system has all you need for you daily skin routine and works to combat multiple signs of aging so you get transformational results.
“General Hospital” actress Rebecca Herbst who plays Elizabeth Webber and long-time PURPOSE skincare user will be greeting fans and signing autographs. This is as part of Soap Opera Digest “Shop Like a Soap Star” national campaign. Fans in attendance will get the inside scoop on their favorite stars must-have products, as well as receive free samples of them, including Rebecca’s favorite products from the PURPOSE Brand.
Soap Opera Digest, America’s premier entertainment magazine celebrating 34 years as the best selling soap magazine, takes to the road again this year with more opportunities for fans to meet their favorite stars in person at select Walmart stores nationwide through the “Shop Like a Soap Star” campaign. Rebecca, who has appeared on “General Hospital” since 1997, has been using the PURPOSE Gentle Cleansing Wash and Moisturizer consistently since her dermatologist recommended them the products when she was fifteen.
PURPOSE, A Proud Sponsor of the 43rd ACM Awards Celeb Gossip. ACM Awards stands for Academy of Country Music Awards.
PURPOSE® is proud to be an official sponsor of the 43rd ANNUAL academy of country music® awards, honoring country music’s top talent as well as the industry’s hottest emerging talent. The event took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18th, 2008!
At the ACM Awards rehearsal, PURPOSE® spoke to the presenters, nominated entertainers and special VIPs about the entire PURPOSE® line of products and how PURPOSE® can help them keep their skin looking and feeling healthy. Also making an appearance at the ACM Awards gift lounge was the long-time PURPOSE® user, country music fan, and star of “GENERAL HOSPITAL,” Rebecca Herbst.
FAST FACTS ON THIS YEAR’S AWARDS:
Lady Antebellum, Jack Ingram and Jason Alexander each won their first-ever ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS!
- Lady Antebellum won for Top New Duo or Vocal Group
- Ingram won for Top New Male Vocalist
- Alexander won for Video of the Year (for Brad Paisley’s “Online”)
Rebecca Herbst (PURPOSE Spokesperson) and Jake Owen.
Since you couldn’t be at the awards yourself, we’d love to share a little backstage gossip with you! Here are the juicy tidbits:
- Sarah Buxton, formerly of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and current singer, confessed to using Purpose when she was younger. She started using the Gentle Cleansing Bar when she was 12!
- Charles Kelley from Lady Antebellum was very familiar with Purpose – his girlfriend got him using the Dual Treatment Moisturizer with SPF 15 five years ago, and he continues to do so now
- Kimberley Schlapman from Little Big Town was excited to see Purpose at the ACMAs Backstage Creations Gift Retreat. She confessed to using the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash for a long time. Her grandmother worked for Johnson & Johnson (who owns Purpose!) and recommended it to her when she was younger
- Jake Owen was not shy to admit he has been using the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash since he was 15 – his mom brought it home for him and he’s been using is ever since! He recounted a story about his problem skin when he was younger, noting he couldn’t believe his date went to homecoming with him with the way his skin looked. The cleanser has helped keep his skin looking and feeling healthier!
- Actress Kayley Cuoco was ecstatic to see Purpose, she said it was one of the first skincare brands she used because it was so gentle on her skin. Her dermatologist recommended the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash for her sensitive skin, she’s been using it ever since
- Luke Bryan declared he uses the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, noting that he uses everything his wife puts in the shower, including this gentle cleanser
- Poppy Montgomery, from “Without a Trace,” was excited to hear about the Purpose products – she raved that she loves skincare shortly before going to present with Chris Angel at the show.
- James Otto stopped by the Purpose area in the Backstage Creations Retreat following the Celebrity Motorcycle Ride in Las Vegas. He mentioned that he is careful to take care of his skin, noting he wore an SPF of 30 during the ride to help protect his skin from the damaging UV rays
- Tracy Lawrence’s wife picked up the Purpose products for him to try on his really sensitive skin
PURPOSE is proud to announce that the brand has signed on to be an official sponser of the 43rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. Honoring country music’s top talent as well as industry’s hottest emerging talent. The event will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 18th, 2008 and will be broadcast at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Televison Network.
At the ACM Awards rehearsal, PURPOSE will be providing presenters, nominated entertainers and special VIPs the entire PURPOSE line of products to help their skin looking and feeling healthy. Also making the appearance at the ACM Awards gift lounge will be long time PURPOSE user, country music fan, and soap star Rebecca Herbst. Rebecca will not only get to snag her favorite PURPOSE products, she will also get the inside scoop from select country music entertainers to share with PURPOSE fans.
Following the ACM Awards, PURPOSE invites you to visit Purposeskincare.com to see pictures from the ACM gift lounge, and read some of the exclusive interviews between Rebecca and country music biggest artist.
To learn more about the ACM Awards, visit: www.acmcountry.com .