All Posts Tagged With: "Ormonde Jayne"
I’m excited to share with you my interview with Linda Pilkington of Ormonde Jayne Perfumery London. This is my second interview with Pilkington. My first interview with her was back in June 2009. With this one I feel I’m getting to know Pilkngton better.
Photo by Nina Saville
In this interview Linda Pilkngton talks to Marta Walsh about her home in London. First memories of falling in love with fragrance. Scents she can’t stand (believe it or not). The creative process behind Tiare the new perfume addition to Ormonde Jayne Perfumery London, and future plans. P.S. I was just invited to Linda Pilkngton’s dream ultimate dinner party together with Emma Thomson, Goldie Hawn, and Barack Obama. I couldn’t be more chuffed, as the Brit say, and feel happy just like the cat who got the cream:)
Marta Walsh: Where do you call home?
Linda Pilkngton: Home is Primrose Hill in London, a wonderful place to live and it’s just 10 minutes from my studio to my left and 20 minutes to our shop in Old Bond St to the right. At the top of the hill, you can see the most impressive view of London including St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Zoo & The London Eye.
Ormonde Jayne is thrilled to announce the new Perfume Portrait – the innovative way to discover your perfect scent. The art of bespoke perfumery is to appreciate which oils evoke a positive sensation. The Ormonde Jayne Perfume Portrait takes you on a voyage of true discovery using exceptional oils to help you find your very own signature scent.
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes