All Posts Tagged With: "Schick Quattro"
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
I’m all about smooth skin: smooth arms, smooth legs, and smooth feet. My secret to getting my legs smooth in the summer, or year-round, is Schick Quattro for Women. Best thing about Schick Quattro for Women is that it never pulls my skin or irritates it. It glides on skin smoothly & effortlessly. No pain, just smooth legs!:)
Visit www.quattroforwomen.com for additional product details.
If you find yourself stealing your husband’s or boyfriend’s razor then you might want to try Schick Quattro for Women.
Talking Makeup tried Schick Quattro for Women and loved it. Finally a razor for women that works just as good as a razor designed for men. It really gets you a close shave, leaving your skin super smooth. And as Schick describes it: “Designed for women, but the boys are all drooling.”
Schick Quattro for Women has 4 blades, duo conditioning strips one with aloe and the other with vitamins E and B5, pivoting head flexible and moves a full 40 degrees to conform the contour of your skin, and multiple rest points positioned for the six most popular grips. Price: around $10.00.