All Posts Tagged With: "Pampers"
LUMENE Gentle Cleansing Wipes
All about face wipes. I’m call myself the Baby Pampers sensitive and perfume-free wipes (thick care) snob. I use it to remove my makeup and to freshen up when I travel. It’s works really well. So to add LUMENE Sensitive touch Gentle Cleansing Wipes takes a lot to impress me. I add this one as definitely worth trying. It’s not perfumed heavily, it’s gentle as it claims, and does remove even waterproof mascara. It’s good! Available at CVS.
LUMENE Gentle Cleansing Wipes with 100% Organic Arctic Linen Seed and alcohol-free.
Also in the LUMENE sensitive touch line I tried and good: TOUCH DAILY MOISTURE CREAM and COMFORTING NIGHT CREAM
Top Beauty Products 2009: Skincare & Perfume
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Pampers Sensitive Wipes Remove Makeup
There are many fancy ways to remove your makeup, such as: lotions, oils, and special wipes. But if you want to stick to the simplest way to remove makeup, Pampers Sensitive Wipes for babies, yes I said it-for babies-will do the job just fine.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes are perfect, especially at night when you can’t be bothered getting a whole sink wet with water just for the sake of a clean face. These wipes by Pampers remove makeup quickly and efficiently, they are gentle on the skin, and are fragrance free. If they are good enough for a delicate baby’s skin they are good enough for you.
Pampers Sensitive wipes are made with chamomile and pure water, and milk essentials. They are hypoallergenic, and gentler than a washcloth and water. And the price is right: around $5.00 for one pack.