All Posts Tagged With: "GIGI"
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
I have two beauty tips that will save you money and also will transform your look.
1. Lighten your eyebrows: Lightening your eyebrows whether with a light eyebrow pencil 2 shades lighter than your natural eyebrows or even using a bleach can make a huge difference to your look. When I say huge, I mean an instant makeover. Lighter eyebrows give you a much softer look and accentuate your eyes.
Celebrities that I suspect to lighten their eyebrows include: Oprah, Tyra Banks, IMAN, Jennifer Lopez, Vanessa Williams, and recently I’ve even noticed Rachel Rey. Yup:)
Blonde highlights and lighter eyebrows transformed Jennifer Lopez into a superstar
Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing for anything to do with brows, so look out for their tinted brow gels and brow pencils. I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Wand (a new powder featuring a dual-sided applicator with Brunette and Ash Blonde Brow Powders).
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel