All Posts Tagged With: "RAW Essentials by Carol Alt"
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Looking for great green face scrubs. When I say green I mean chemical free, natural, and organic.
Nude Skincare Facial Scrub, $52: Pure addiction for Marta:) This facial scrub is so gentle and silky feeling yet effective in making my skin smooth, exfoliated, and ready for my face cream. Available at Sephora, sephora.com and www.nudeskincare.com
RAW Essentials by Carol Alt RAW-finish Rigorous Face Scrub, $19.50: Super silky scrub and very soothing to my skin. Smells a bit like citrus which makes it perfect for my morning shower. I have a suggestion for RAW Essentials by Carol Alt: Please make a body scrub with this formula! It would be amazing. My hubby is also a fan. Formulated with 40% pure aloe with Jojoba round micro-beads. Gently removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy cell renewal. Suitable for all skin types. Visit: www.rawessentials.com foe more details.