All Posts Tagged With: "Makeup Removers"
Makeup Removers: Another item I’m taking to England with me and while I travel in general is PONDS Wet Cleansing Towelettes micro dermabrasion or as Marta calls it “wipes”. I need them especially when I’m on the plane where I need to freshen up my face during a long and very tiring flight.
PONDS Wet Cleansing Towelettes micro dermabrasion is a refreshing cucumber & green tea cleansing towelettes gently exfoliate and deep clean while removing all traces of make-up
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Watch Marta’s vlog talking about her favorite face cleansers and makeup removers.
Products mentioned in Marta’s vlog:
PURPOSE Gentle Cleansing Wash, $5.99
Nude Skincare Facial Scrub, $52
RAW Essentials RAW-finish Rigorous Face Scrub, $19.50
LA Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal Gel, $24.50
Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free, $24
Physicians Formula Organic wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion, $9.95
I would like to share with you my list of top makeup removers that you can buy at CVS!
Products mentioned in Marta’s Vlog:
Rosaliac Gelee Micellar Make-up Removal Gel by La Roche-Posay, $24.50.
SENSITIVE TOUCH Eye Makeup Remover by LUMENE, under $10.
SENSITIVE TOUCH Cleansing Wipes LUMENE, under $5.
We makeup junkies need a good product to take it all off at the end of the day — no clogged pores or stained pillowcases for us! The makeup removers on this list left TotalBeauty.com readers with clean skin and without oily residue or dryness.
Why they’re great: “These wipes are perfect for those of us who are too tired/lazy/intoxicated to wash our faces before bed, but who don’t like the idea of clogged pores and dirty pillow cases either…”
Why they’re great: “They clean my face entirely, leaving not a trace of dirt or makeup. They are extremely portable and come in handy on any trip…”
Why it’s great: “It is so gentle and does not burn or sting your eyes. It has absolutely no oily residue…”