All Posts Tagged With: "brow grooming"
I’m big on brows and brow products. I just discovered Japonesque The Brow Kit and love! It’s a cute pink clutch case which is perfect for travel. It keeps all the brow grooming tools in one place so I don’t have to go crazy looking after them in my ever expanding makeup bag. I particularly love the 2 brow powders shades which are not too dark or not not light so it suites both blonde and brunette brows. You also get a brow wax and a brow gel. Brow powders and wax help define your brows while the brow gel helps keep your brows in place all day and night. This brow kit is just brilliant.
Japonesque The Brow Kit in ‘real life’
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes