All Posts Tagged With: "Skintimate"
The following are Marta’s picks of her favorite skincare products for face and body & also perfume 2009 ! Please note that the numbers don’t go in order of importance.
Hey guys, I don’t look a day over 25 thanks to my top skincare products LOL (see images below).
Marta Walsh Founder & Editor of Talking Makeup
1. Philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
2. CHANEL PRECISION Gel Purete: Purity + Anti Pollution Foaming Gel Cleanser
3. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
4. Mission Skincare Active Daily Facial Cleanser Sweet Citrus By Serena Williams5. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
5. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Makeup Removers & Eye Makeup Removers
1. Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
2. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Micellar Make-Up Removal gel Cleanses and Soothes Face & Eyes
3. Lumene Eye Makeup Remover Senstive Touch
4. Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
5. Talika lash conditioning cleanser oil free mascara & waterproof mascara
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Facial Makeup Remover Lotion
7. Pampers Sensitives Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
Just tried the new Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave, this shaving cream is ultra moisturising it feels like lotion and smells soft and feminine. Must have for the upcoming summer ‘smooth’ months.
Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Dry Skin, new, $3.99.
The maker of Skintimate, the leader in shave prep, introduces Moisturizing Cream Shave, a non-aerosol cream shave that is unlike any shave gel available. The rich, creamy formula, with nutrients, anti-oxidants and moisturizers, helps you get noticeably smoother, touchable legs. It’s never been easier to infuse a little luxury into tired, every day beauty routines – without breaking the bank.